View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 03:33 AM
talip bin osman
angst and revenge

Rep Power: 26 talip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,071,151,202,488.17
great poster - MaD vEiN prolific poster - Jerub_Baal thank you talip merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Season's Greetings - Freedom. 
Welcome to the ranks - Terrel 

my first taste of tony scott mayhem was the last boy scout starring bruce willis and damon wayans... it was a buddy film with highly kinetic car chases and explosions... i forgot about the plot but maybe i will try to re-watch it...

the fan with robert de niro and wesley snipes... the first time i watched it i thought it was very much the same like "cable guy..." it was a good showcase for bob de niro but not in the level of his villainous performance in cape fear...