View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 11:29 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,495,403,210,839.27
Total Points: 18,396,403,675,912.87
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

The adjustment is very easy for Pac to make, he showed he can box well in the middle when he fought David Diaz he waited patiently and played counter puncher, he didn';t chase because he didn't take the lead.

Anytime Pac tries to attack he sets up the story for the whole fight, his opponent will just run back. When he waits patiently and just uses his footwork he becomes impressive and can sneak awkward angled punches that you can;t see.

Pacquiao seems to have ADD, he looks bored, unless there is a real threat he will fight wild and chase guys, and he throws punches while going forward which is VERY easy to counter, you never throw or lunge agianst mover ever, he cut them off with your feet because they can time and predict your punch coming making it easy to step back or side step.

This is why I think Freddie Roach is not a good match for Pac, Roach gets too much credit but the truth is Michael Moorer was a much better coach for Manny, go watch 24/7 Hatton vs Pacquiao, Moorer was the eyes and the strategist who was correcting Pacs flaws and always reminding Pac of Hattons moves and to use counters. Roach was just the mitt man.

Roach has hindered Pacs growth, this is why I consider Pacman one of the greatest natural self taught fighters, he has beaten guys who have a higher ring IQ and technical boxing than him without a real trainer.

Watch old videos of Pac hitting the mitts with Buboy before they got with roach, Pac uses the same punch combos that he uses with roach even before he got with Roach.

Roach would never have been this famous or great if Pac never walked in his doors.