View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Rocky Rode
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Rocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,741.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayastanciCule View Post
had mine for a couple weeks. the form factor is the best part! and at that price range its an absolute steal! been doing a lot of reading and work off the tab lately.

try stickmount if you want to mount usb drives to it for file transfer. also get some emulators (SNES, N64) for gaming. you can hook up a BT ps3 controller (or something similar) or use an OTG cable to attach via USB.
I might try stickmount if I run out of space. I picked up the 16 GB one and it comes with around 13 GB of free space. So far, I've only used around 3 GB.

That's the only complaint I have about this tablet. No SD card slot. I guess Google is really trying to force cloud storage with this tablet. I've already uploaded around 1,000 song on Play Music.