View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 06:37 AM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,088,811,797,408.74
Total Points: 10,098,811,885,965.06
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookoutofhell View Post
carl has a decent chin but its not as sturdy as he would have you believe.

Hes been wobbled by dirrell, hurt by kessler and dropped by jermain taylor. imo a bonafide power punching LHW knocks him out. i think cleverly could do a job on him.
I was thinking the same thing. I don't think Jones has that terrible of chin either. I think the bomb that Tarver KOed Jones with would probably take Froch out also. Jones is just to old and many years past his best. Hopkins is a freak of nature and most fighters can't escape getting to old to perform like they did when they were young.