View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 05:53 AM
PUK_MY_DANG_34
Contender

Rep Power: 5 PUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 182,676,190,178.33
Total Points: 232,678,221,148.00
Send a message via AIM to PUK_MY_DANG_34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChinChecker View Post
That's another thread. This thread is about chins. But just some interesting facts.

I know Vitali got a CHIN OF IRON STEEL. I love it. I love Vitali. He's my 2nd favorite fighter behind Carl Froch.

BUT

1-Lennox Lewis was knocked out by Rahman, he was knocked down by Mccall. Lewis does not have a great chin.
A much older, fatter, slower, Lewis took Prime Vitali's best shots and stayed up. He even started hitting Vitali later on in that fight.

2- Vitali took 12 rounds to UD a 10 years past prime fat retarded Shannon Briggs who have already lost most of his skills and all of his brain cells.

His power come from accumulation, not from one punch KO.

That being said, nah he's not an arms puncher exclusionly. He got good power, just not Wladimir or Lennox power.
i don't necessarily think Lewis had chin problems so much as problems with taking opponents lightly.
I can accept what your saying about VK not really possessing that one punch power like Lewis and WK though.
and yes we can fully agree that Vitali kicks ass and has an excellent chin.
I'd like to see you compile a top ten best chins after you get this list worked out.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<