View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 02:52 AM
Jamesv3
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Jamesv3 has a spectacular aura aboutJamesv3 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,031,901.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very Rich Man View Post
I don't think it's his chin Easy. I think it's his non-existent defense. He's so focused on attacking he easily gets hit with counter shots, and he gets very careless in there at times. Like he did with Ishida, he got caught when he was over confident and didn't see the punch. That doesn't mean he has a bad chin though, I've seen(and I'm assuming you too) Kirkland take monstrous shots and didn't go down.

He doesn't have a god like Margarito chin, but he's definitely not one of the worst imo.
You could say the same about khan though the 2 times he was knocked out those shots would of dropped most boxers . the reason most people get a lot of early ko wins early in there career is because the opponent doesn't have the defence to deal with the shots it's not because they all have bad chins , khan and Kirkland have c level defence so remain vunrable like journeymen . Not saying they got good chins but there getting tagged flush more than other fighters