View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Fix
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,159,265.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencers View Post
I'd still pick Khan if they have a rematch. I think he would play it a bit safer and would win by decision. But if he gets reckless again, he'll pay for it.
He'll need to stop throwing the dumb jab/uppercut combo, he got caught with a lot of shots when throwing that combo in sparring but he still carried it through to the fight. I don't know how Roach didn't spot how flawed that combo was in sparring, it's one of the things that makes me think Roach is all wrong for Khan.

An attentive trainer would have told Khan the combo doesn't work for him, just by seeing him get hit so much in sparring. And it's the same combo which left Khan open for the knockdown shot from Garcia.