View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,654,083,918,772.69
Total Points: 35,654,184,253,712.54
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazadores View Post
Not at all what he said.

It's clear he ducked Thurman, but it's because he wants a tuneup. His only fight at 147 was a loss. Why would he take on a dangerous guy who if he lost too his career would be in the gutter? If he won, no one would have cared. Lole lose fight. So Im fine with it.
I see. Well as long as he fessed up to the dangers and wanting to stay away that's cool. For as much love as Maidana gets though he did duck Thurman and also ducked Bradley last summer also, smh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie-M View Post
em....... the fight between Karass and Maidana was announced about 4 weeks ago!

Maidana was right not to fight Thurman. At the time Thurman was 17-0 with 16 ko's and most people never heard of him, would be a huge risk with little reward for chino
I haven't been able to pay as much attention to the sport as of late, as I'd like to.