View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 08:21 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,225,003,088,138.00
Total Points: 15,462,064,906,531.31
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Pacquiao and Mayweather will never agree on the money split so the fight won't happen. Why should Pacquiao skip his November pay day to wait for a fight that won't happen?
Won't happen? lol

If Bob wants the fight next May than he will make it next May. Some of you epically fail to realize that Bob Arum has been making fights for decades....

Some of you also fail to realize that Bob is just exhausting all his options before cashing out on a Mayweather fight. He knows once Pac fights Floyd his career is over and the whole Pac is the next fighter to beat Floyd rant will be proven false and exposed as a ploy just to market Pac...

Most people already figured this out which is why they have lost interest in the fight... Hardly anyone thinks Pac beats Floyd.