View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Cazadores
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Cazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,068,629.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thank Me Later View Post
Are the boot loaders locked on the Rezound? We got locked boot loaders on the Razr/Razr Maxx but developers have made it possible to root and there are some decent roms but no custom kernals. If they ever get the boot loaders unlocked the development will take off drastically and I hope it does

But yeah, people who have never rooted or flashed a custom rom have no idea the power behind their android phone. It's Crazy!!
No, at least for the rezound unlocked means unlocked bootloaders. It's fairly simple and a site gives you the unlock key as you follow the steps. http://htcdev.com/

I cant say I know a ton as I just started messing with this stuff, but once you get the hang of it you can literally flash a new rom in 2 mintues.

I want to learn more before i do anything else. Im content with what supersu does for me.