View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Cazadores
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Cazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond reputeCazadores has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,073,784.47

I just unlocked and rooted my rezound. i can literally set the cpu speed to save batter. I have it on different settings and my battery has improved a crap ton. I went 24 hours and still had 18%. The app is setCPU.

I also couldn't live with GoLauncher. It does everything. You can literally change everything appearance wise on your phone. With Metamorph you actually can change everything, but that can be tricky.

Got titanium backup which lets me freeze all the useless stuff not needed, to make the phone and battery more efficient. Backup all my apps and files in case I want to flash a new rom I wont lose everything. It does other complicated stuff i dont know.

Theres so much more I could talk about that his phone does over an Iphone, but it would take too long.

Heres my new lock screen and homepage (its simple but if you know the stock rezound its far different)

FUCK it I can't put the photos here for wahtever reason.

Last edited by Cazadores; 08-10-2012 at 12:54 PM..