View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 10:22 AM
jtcs1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 jtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,148,729,672,074.63
Total Points: 16,154,648,710,221.75
An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* Sorry about the blow :D All better yet? - *La Patrona* I feel like sending pressies :D - Bossy good poster.... - bigsmoothh 
Mi profesor. :kiss: - Bossy 1k post - bigsmoothh bebete una cervesa medalla por tus 1000 posts.... - jose830 Must spread rep before I can green you again, so I'll give you my heart instead :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Round 1 
No Message - Round 1 thanks for the red pai chupala - Dickie Smalls Cotto training en el Morro pics... - jose830 Por aportar a un esperanzado cambio. - ELHURACAN58 there you go - Tha_Greatest 
there you go - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays jtcs1981. - !! AI-Holmes!! dont fukk wit me, lol, joking, i am a troll, im a troll who uses logic to piss the fukk outta people, how can anyone argue vs logic right, no vulgarity, no race, no family and i only use peoples words against them, lol look at my fukked up posts or t - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Send a message via MSN to jtcs1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
this is not no bait thread or a race thread, this is a serious thread i want to ask this question in this lounge. Is it wrong to say that the mainstream boxing fans here in in america is the mexican fanbase. If you coulnt puerto ricans, it is the hispanic fanbase, lol, we know mainstream america dont follow boxing for jack sh1t. lol, mainstream america instead of watching boxing.......... theyre probably watching the dallas cowgirls or listening to the spice girls or britney spears on their ****ing ipod. I think if you get the mexican following on boxing, lol, if you get labeled a a mexicutioner , youll get sucessful in boxing just for that, lol, puerto rican fighters get sucess due to the mexico vs pr rivalry, lol, that alone brings instant following to many of their fighters, lol, many other countries follow boxing but many those fighters never travel here in america and never get the mexican crowd to see them against a top mexican, i dont know why we as americans dont show no love to the american fighters, i personally dont like many american fighters cause most of them just try to box and not fight, paul williams and shane mosley were fighters and they never got the american support as fighters, they never were a draw, mosley only drew in big events sometimes but his sucess was based on the de la hoya victory(mexixican american fighter) win
This seems like a follow up of your discussion about Broner selling around 4K seats and TMT promotion ability to draw mainstream.

If you see the numbers made by the biggest Americans not named Floyd, they cant sell 10K seats in their hometown. It has been mexicans. For a guy to sell less than 10K seats in their hometown it shows that it doesnt matter how good you are if you dont have the right promotional company behind you. It is stupid to think that TMT will be able to do the same thing TR have been doing for ages when they dont even have the stable to make in-house fights or the talent (outside of Floyd) to sell.

Compare to latinos/hispanics, look how good Narvaez do in Argentina. He has a big following there. Canelo and Chavez were drawing big numbers without even being champions. JuanMa Lopez was selling out in PR. Miguel Cotto Promotions are doing good numbers with D level fighters.

And lets not talk about European and Asians.