View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Goldie
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Rep Power: 0 Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,486.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by timboslice708 View Post
My point being is that many of his super hardcore fans believe that he is the perfect fighter, when in fact he is not. There are style that are better than Floyd's. The closest thing to a perfect fighter is Sugar Ray Robinson and prime Roy Jones Jr.
This is just your opinion though, you aren't posting facts. Your opinion holds no more weight than the next person's. I don't feel as if May is the perfect fighter, but I'd be hard pressed to name a bunch of fighters that I feel have better styles. Take RJJ for instance, as great as he was in his prime, I don't feel as if he has ever been as skilled as Mayweather is. RJJ's style is inferior to Mayweather's, in my opinion.