View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Biolink
Donaire is #1

Rep Power: 23 Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,442,026,399.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhenkoy View Post
Can any of the posters on here who smoke weed name any negative effects of weed?
FOR ME...

Cotton mouth. Absolutely need a bottle of water or something to drink when I'm smoking a stronger strain. Feels like sandpaper on the back of my throat when I smoke and have nothing to drink.

Impaired motor functions. Forget about doing anything that you need a decent amount of coordination for(Skateboarding in my case).

And as I stated earlier when my tolerance is low, if I use a stronger method to smoke it like a bong sometimes the high hits me TOO hard. My heart rate will be at 1 billion, and I'll feel generally terrible if my tolerance gets to be so low to the point where it knocks me on my ass.