View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 07:37 AM
Sugarj
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Sugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,030,078,872.46
For being a cool poster - -IronMike- beer for a good poster - led Top Poster. - Barnburner Great info in the running thread. - Barnburner for the excellent race time (Its new running shoes!) - The Surgeon 
for invaluable advice in the training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintcar923 View Post
I know this is very far-fetched but its very intriguing! If Dempsey, Johnson, Louis, Marciano, Patterson, Liston, Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes, Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis, & the Klits happen to be of the same era. All of them have modern training facilities and with the best trainer/managers of their careers. And every one of them are at their very best!

No ABC belts.. Who will be undisputed champ? What do you think will be the scenerio's? What fights would their corresponding managers make? Who will have who's number?? I suppose every one here will have a different take on it...

Myself... I'll have to think about this very carefully

Whoever did come out on top would seriously suffer for it.

I'll go Ali. Hand on heart, I don't think I've seen anyone who I think would definitely beat him in his prime (Late 1966-1967). I'd like to think that when a heavyweight comes along who probably would beat him I'll be objective (and not senile/stuborn/deluded) enough to acknowledge it.

As heavyweights get bigger and more athletic, there has to be a point at which he'd be simply too small to compete effectively......but not yet!