View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 57 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 159,606,008,054,261.16
Total Points: 159,606,008,055,549.16
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
I had a mad crush on her when I was in highschool and my sister would watch that god awful show 7th Heaven. I remember the first time I saw her watching it I was like "what is this crap you're watching" then I was like "damn! Who is that?" I never complained about her watching the show after that.

She is absolutely stunning IMO. Beautiful body and face. Haven't seen many of her movies so I can't really comment on her acting abilities.
I agree she's a beautiful woman I just can't see what the point is of spending massive amounts of time slobbering over her turd cutter. Don't the dudes on this forum ever get laid ffs? :dunno9:

Poet