View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 11:00 AM
MokMok
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MokMok has a reputation beyond reputeMokMok has a reputation beyond reputeMokMok has a reputation beyond reputeMokMok has a reputation beyond reputeMokMok has a reputation beyond reputeMokMok has a reputation beyond reputeMokMok has a reputation beyond reputeMokMok has a reputation beyond reputeMokMok has a reputation beyond reputeMokMok has a reputation beyond reputeMokMok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,727.38

Why do you dismiss the message as trivial sir? Is it because it's too grave? Or is it too fantastic for the senses to accept?

It is true sir.

There is a coming worldwide economic collapse. While our country the Philippines may feel less of the effects as our stock market is relatively in low percentage in comparison to the country's real market. Of course most doesn't see it but you just need to observe elsewhere. The US is due to pay 1 trillion dollars in interest liabilities this year. They have hundred billion dollar deficits. The EURO is propping itself up with endless loans to stay afloat.

Mga kapwa ko Pinoys, prepare yourself and your families po for it's going to be very hard.

The RFID chip is slowly being introduced. Walmart said that they plan in the short term to pin RFID chips on all their products and be a "members only" business.

Napakadami pa pong examples.

Kilala nyo po ba si Saint Padre Pio? My fellow Catholics are for sure kilala sya. I could post it here one of the messages of Padre Pio during the 1950's.

Eto po yun site where God's messages are being published.

THEWARNINGSECONDCOMING.COM

Ang hinihiling ko lang po sa inyo ay wag nyo po ito i-dismiss bagkus tingnan nyo po with an open and humble heart. Yun lang po mga kapwa ko Pinoy.

Last edited by MokMok; 08-01-2012 at 11:03 AM..