View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 08:06 PM
monkey skeleton
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 monkey skeleton is infamous around these partsmonkey skeleton is infamous around these partsmonkey skeleton is infamous around these partsmonkey skeleton is infamous around these partsmonkey skeleton is infamous around these partsmonkey skeleton is infamous around these partsmonkey skeleton is infamous around these partsmonkey skeleton is infamous around these partsmonkey skeleton is infamous around these partsmonkey skeleton is infamous around these partsmonkey skeleton is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,265.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capaedia View Post
He lost every round to Taylor the first time round, but knocked him out at the very last second. Almost literally.

Taylor was able to shut him out because he beat him to the punch every time then moved before he could answer with punches of his own.
Everyone knows the story of Chavez-Taylor. But the way I see it, Taylor was winning the rounds, Chavez was winning the fight.

I was just trying to make the point that it takes an awesome skill set, not speed to beat Chavez, which a lot of people (from what I've read) think