View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 10:20 AM
Southpawology
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Southpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,101,370,579.09
The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps A foot soldier of NSB! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
it's his style. it's what keeps him from getting the W and what keeps him from becoming popular.

he's not really punishing these guys, and it lends itself to being robbed. he's winning these fights. the man can easily be undefeated. he picked rios apart. used his height, leaned on him, turned the corner, took the steam off of his power. he schooled him. but he didn't beat him up, and they robbed him

if the guy was american and a knockout puncher he'd have a much better shot. his style is probably never going to make him a top draw. even a negative fighter like floyd mayweather is more pleasing on the eyes to the layman, with his picture perfect counters that literally anybody can recognize as spectacular.

abril just flat out beats guys with boxing. he'll never be a star. if he keeps beating these top guy's he'll just get shelved. a boxer like him at the top is bad for business.

abril is the man. i got a chance to speak with him through an interpreter after he got robbed against hank lundy. if you want to PM me i'll go into further detail. it's nothing horribly interesting, i'm not going to discuss my credentials here.

he can also move up. he's got the size. 140 or perhaps even 147. he's not knocking guys out at 135, anyway. if he can take the punches (which i think he can,) then he'll do well at the higher weights.

Good post. I like abril I thought he easily beat rios, but he's just so hard to watch he's too overly defensive not alot of action doesnt throw alot of punches.