View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 02:29 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,910,687,908,228.25
Total Points: 1,910,688,981,337.09
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Pink View Post
1961-1962 Season

Elgin Baylor - 38 ppg, 19 rpg, 5 apg

Jerry West - 31 ppg , 8 rpg, 5 apg

if only they had nike commercials, idiots who voted in this poll would think they were great.

that was during the infancy of the nba. those guys greatness would not translate over in any era. those years were like the stone ages for athleticism. Only years removed from one handed dribblers.

anybody who accrued their greatness in the 50s,60s, & 70s, their greatness does not cross over in any time period. Their greatness is antiquated & does not stand the test of time.