View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 10:31 PM
-The Glove-
Rock out w/ ur Hawk out

Rep Power: 40 -The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,745,702,971,549.57
Total Points: 59,858,700,480,157.52
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! haha Have a cold one - Natedatpkid Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Enjoy the game tonight. Don't get griffin'd. - Very Rich Man 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repeddled View Post
That's still a vague definition if you cross sports. In the same sport you could say one guy was more athletic than the other with some certainty but it would be difficult to translate that into other sports. For pure measurable like height, weight, speed, agility etc yes i would say NFL players are superior in comparison to rugby.
I don't think so. Sheer athleticism crosses over. Most of the most athletic guys (even some of the less athletic) are multi-sport athletes. I think that's one think about athleticism that can't be measured. It's that natural ability in your body that translates to pretty much any sport you tackle.