View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 08:03 AM
fladz
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 fladz has a reputation beyond reputefladz has a reputation beyond reputefladz has a reputation beyond reputefladz has a reputation beyond reputefladz has a reputation beyond reputefladz has a reputation beyond reputefladz has a reputation beyond reputefladz has a reputation beyond reputefladz has a reputation beyond reputefladz has a reputation beyond reputefladz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,353,330,150,321.59
Total Points: 104,353,330,156,287.38
Cheers - dan_cov Happy Christmas amigo - chav 

Yeah I'd agree, 50-50. It wasn't a fluke as Amir would like to think, Danny bided his time and pinned him down well, then kept the pressure on when he was hurt.

I'd love to see a rematch but a) I don't think an immediate rematch is a good idea for Khan and b) I hope Garcia goes in another direction. Whilst I understand Khan's need for revenge, I don't like the way he talks about Garcia coming over to the UK for a rematch, and how it's the most lucrative option for Garcia.

He needs to realise his stock just fell dramatically, having suffered back to back defeats, and that rebuilding will be a long hard process.