View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Boxing Bob
Mexico = GOAT :mexico1:

Rep Power: 0 Boxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,036,497.14

I think that in the 1st fight, Leonards ego (every bit as big as Durans) told him - I'm faster, younger, and the naturally bigger man. I think he convinced himself that he could flat outfight Duran, it was a mistake and he lost. For the second fight, I believe Leonard did in fact tweak his style (Leonard actually confirmed this to reportes) to include much more movement and appeared to be on his way to a comfortable decision when Duran pulled the plug. I think Leonard learned alot in the first fight and his boxing IQ never let him down again