View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 10:53 AM
whirlwind
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 whirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,011,337.77
Total Points: 16,029,583.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
Pac refused OST testing at 1st (i'm afraid of needles, giving blood weakens me) then tried to negotiate a cutoff. He then allegedly accepted only if he got a 50/50 split.

Pac willingness to compromise was not as easy or simple as you and his other diehard fans suggest. He only agreed 5 months later, after floyd took it off the table because manny went so long not agreeing.

pac can refuse whatever he wants. When he does, the public can evaluate those actions. His actions were not those of someone who was clean.
Did Pac said that or just Arum making excuses for Pac? Pac proved himself clean many times by taking the mandatory test required by the boxing commission, the same tests Floyd took in his 40 fights but all of the sudden is not enough anymore when he was about to fight Pacquiao. lmao

I don't understand you Floyd **** suckers when your idol pretty much admitted (I'm a rich coward self preservation comes first) he doesn't want any part of Pacquiao. So all the while we came in to conclusion that these OST and no ppv shares were just smoke in the mirror brought to you by the rich coward.

Last edited by whirlwind; 07-23-2012 at 10:57 AM.