View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 10:39 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 45 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,344,609,449,542.95
Total Points: 10,355,609,982,055.74
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
Show me the link Pac did refused the test. Pac didn't refuse the test but negotiated for cut off days. Floyd brought up the non required test by the Nevada boxing commission and Pac has all the right to refuse the OST. Pac showed he is willingness to compromise but Floyd was keep moving the goal post and made Pac chasing him around trying to compromise to all his demands.

When Pac agreed to his offer 14 days cut off, he moved it 0 days cut off, when Pac agreed to 0 days cut off, he moved the goal post again by not giving Pac a ppv share, If Pac agreed to no ppv share I'm sure he will move the goal again by demanding the fight should be at 154. LMAO!
Pac refused OST testing at 1st (i'm afraid of needles, giving blood weakens me) then tried to negotiate a cutoff. He then allegedly accepted only if he got a 50/50 split.

Pac willingness to compromise was not as easy or simple as you and his other diehard fans suggest. He only agreed 5 months later, after floyd took it off the table because manny went so long not agreeing.

pac can refuse whatever he wants. When he does, the public can evaluate those actions. His actions were not those of someone who was clean.