View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 10:33 AM
whirlwind
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 whirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,011,337.77
Total Points: 16,031,907.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
Agree 100%. Manny wanted more money to take OST, not a good look, and this is coming from a floyd fan that says manny is clean until he tests positive.

I just like to remind the whirllwinds of this board that the refusal and the knowing the test date made manny look bad to the public.
Show me the link Pac did refused the test. Pac didn't refuse the test but negotiated for cut off days. Floyd brought up the non required test by the Nevada boxing commission and Pac has all the right to refuse the OST. Pac showed he is willingness to compromise but Floyd was keep moving the goal post and made Pac chasing him around trying to compromise to all his demands.

When Pac agreed to his offer 14 days cut off, he moved it 0 days cut off, when Pac agreed to 0 days cut off, he moved the goal post again by not giving Pac a ppv share, If Pac agreed to no ppv share I'm sure he will move the goal again by demanding the fight should be at 154. LMAO!

Besides we all know Pac is willing to give his urine everyday if they want (everyday > random) and it was proven the urine testing is much better than blood test.

Last edited by whirlwind; 07-23-2012 at 10:45 AM.