View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 09:41 AM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 20 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,381,946,850.74
Total Points: 25,381,957,415.03
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
I think it was classless because of the weight situation. IMO he could've used that time to apologize for not making weight and try to clean up the mess he made of this event.
Thats apples and oranges. He has nobody to apologize to but Escabedo. Which he probably didn't do which is wrong. Apologies don't always clean up the mess. Apologizing on tv to Escabedo would not have cleaned things up. Escabedo was compensated and the fight went on there was nothing else left to be done about the weight issue.

How was the event a mess if the show went on fight night without a hitch?

Know that I am not defending Broner not making weight that was just wrong and how he handled not making weight afterwards was even worse. Broner lost some major points with me behind that. But I am not one for public apologies because this didn't hurt the public cause the fight still went on. That was a situation where Broner on his own time owed Escabedo an apology and no one else.