View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:40 AM
Fix
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,166,208.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post
Rather than move up in weight he needs to work on his defense. ...

That's why I disagree with people saying he should team up with Pernell Whitaker or Roger Mayweather, they could help him on his defense however the defense they operate is very precise...
Some good points, I mentioned Whittaker because of his upper body movement. Khan didn't have any of that at all in the Garcia fight, or the sparring session before it. It's like he totally forgot about it so I believe Whittaker reminds him of those skills. But, he would ideally only use them when he needs to (like he tried to at a few points in the Kotelnik fight). He'd need to rely on more conventional defense for the most part. Whittaker would only be an advisor.

But back to the weight issue.. Khan is just starting to look drained at the weight. It could be that his strength coach did too much upper body work and didn't balance him out like Ariza does.