View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 05:28 AM
Halls of Fame
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Halls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond reputeHalls of Fame has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 400,538,069,197.15
When you use it think of me - BMWM3P This color matches your eyes - BMWM3P one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - BMWM3P 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastrangelo View Post
Adrien Broner - Fernando Quintero
Round 1:10:9
Round 2:9:10
Round 3:10:9*
Round 4:9:10*
Round 5:9:10
Round 6:9:10
Round 7:9:10*
Round 8:10:9
Final Score:75:77 Quintero, Officially:78:74,77:75,76:76 Broner by Majority Decision
* - close rounds
Scoring options:
77:75 Broner (Scoring all close rounds to him).
78:74 Quinter (Scoring all close rounds to him).
Now I saw last two rounds only because I already scored this fight in a past and those last 2 were the only ones that I had differently with Thread starter.
Anyway, at first I gave 7-th rounds to Broner, now I belive he was outworked and outlanded, so I gave it to Quintero, but I stick to my opinion about 8-th round, I think it might've been Broners best round, he definitely won it.
However you look at it, Broner was lucky to get a decision, just like he was against De Leon(although you always have to ask yourself whether luck is any factor when highly regarded prospect is getting close decision).
isnt it funny that Teddy Atlas said in the 7th round that it is "Broner's best round in this fight so far"? I was watching this round and thinking to myself "What is he talking about? Quintero is winning this round".