View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 11:59 PM
Tmann400
The Rangy Counter-Puncher

Rep Power: 12 Tmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 679,198,679.55
Total Points: 2,707,122,472.86
You need a damn gift already - mangler Good post about Wilder. - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
I guess....a young woman, ready to tie the knot, agreeing to degrade herself on national TV for no gain..she must have 0 self respect.
Mathed, you're a good poster but Christ, you're going over the top. It was a JOKE. Clearly a joke. Broner is obviously a jokester and he's eccentric. We don't know what his personal life with her is like. They obviously love each other.

Bro, the weight situation was indeed WRONG. But come on man, you're reaching with the Broner hate. And him and Escobedo were roughly the same size tonight with Broner weighing 147 and Excobedo weighing 142. So, it's not like Broner had some "advantage". Ortiz outweighed Mayweather by 14 pounds I believe on fight night, and we saw that made no difference whatsoever.

I think you need to give Broner more credit for his performances. If people don't like his personality, that's cool. But, you can't downgrade superb knockout performances against credible opposition. Escobedo is a solid fighter with a good chin that gave even Guerrero who is an excellent fighter, problems. And had a tough fight with Katsidis as well. Escobedo also had never been stopped. This was a good performance from Broner, period.

I'm not a fan of Broner so to speak, I just am excited we have a new, young, talented & skilled prospect introduced to this wonderful sport. And I think he's hilarious. I can understand why some people may not like his personality, but it doesn't bother me. I enjoy watching the kid fight. Maybe you'll learn to at least respect him.