View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:14 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 22 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,169,459.24
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
He fights whoever is willing to fight him. Don't bring up Pirog because he would have been more than happy to fight him but HBO said no way and dude isn't going over to Russia to fight him. No one will fight the guy and the dudes that he has been fighting aren't scrubs, they are very technical, well rounded boxers.

Pac is fighting top ranked guys (no pun intended) too but his team is picking guys that Pac has substantial advantages over. Margs was bigger sure but he is a straight forward fighter who has little movement and is slow as dirt.

Cotto is also an inside fighter who they made fight at a catchweight. Bradley was moving up in weight and isn't known as a power puncher, Mosley was way past his prime and has terrible balance.

Sergio is fighting prime, mostly undefeated fighters that are all bigger than him, he continues this trend with Chavez jr.
Oh there's a bunch of 168ers licking their chops, but I guess 3 div belts is too ambitious for this guy.