View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 11:28 PM
kill the body
Banned

Rep Power: 0 kill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond reputekill the body has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,606,497,057.44
Total Points: 2,607,147,137.45
drinks on me - kill the body No Message - kill the body black and white sigs, must know ur shit - Primera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I like Mayweather to win because he is faster and hits harder. He has as good a defense and more variety and accuracy in his attack. Just my opinion. I always thought Whitaker was overated. He is to defensive and sometimes runs to avoid being hit.He sometimes would get on a knee to avoid punches which should count as a knock down but he got away with it.
Yea Whitaker had more showboating defense alot of the time and let you get away with missing alot.Floyd makes you pay more often

Last edited by kill the body; 07-18-2012 at 11:52 PM.