View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:42 PM
PiXelElite
Contender

Rep Power: 4 PiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,808.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
So it doesn't matter that mosley was still a top ww, just his age? Doesn't matter that zab was a former undisputed champ or that hatton was top 5 p4p.

I mean if you can discount wins against elite fighters so easy, whats the point of even fighting? DO you do this for eveyone, or just floyd?
I include Pacquiao & his catchweight reign... also fought old Mosley... Hatton was never a 147 pounder, he got the W against Collazo wich was closer & Zab I did not include on 147 so sorry for that.. Zab was a top dog at WW... So at the end of the day you try & fight opponents that are on their prime.. not wait till they been in wars & are done.

Last edited by PiXelElite; 07-18-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<