View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 08:00 AM
The Smash
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 The Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,030,458.87
Top notch poster - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by illpapi View Post
Martinez is despicable because? I am one that has never been impressed with little Chavez...sorry. Sergio has the better skills and whoever doesn't see that is just a hater.
Frankly:

"I gave his father a baby bottle today so he can take it to his baby after I give Junior a real beating. He won’t be eating solid food with the few teeth remaining after I get through with him."

That's a disgusting thing to say to any parent, but Martinez has absolutely no class, so it's no surprise. He was a disgrace to the Middleweight crown, I'm just glad the people now have a representative, in Chavez, that wouldn't stoop to such lows and who we can be proud of.