View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Rip Chudd
1 John 2:22

Rep Power: 35 Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,873,765,694,849,932,288.00
Total Points: 1,973,655,694,849,939,200.00
Happy Holidays Chip! - Lorily Yeah that's right - Rip Chudd Lollllllllllllllll drink it down with some pepsi - -Kev- e-billionaire - MANIAC310 for being richer than me for a couple hours - MANIAC310 
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
I seen a video on youtube I think it was one of Elie Sechback video in which Robert Garcia talked about how fans are so quick to blame the Trainers

I don't really blame Freddie Roach for Danny Garcia knocking Khan Out...does Freddie Roach really have to tell Khan to get out of the way of Punches and to Protect Himself and Keep His Hands Up when the spend MONTHS Training to fight that way and training to keep you hands up

a lot of it is on KHAN...BUT I do feel that Roach works better with Certain fighters like...BRAWLERS! but working with athletic Boxers is not his strength, if guys are willing to pay Freddie Roach good money to come and train him he is not going to turn it down that is for sure
I agree to a certain extent. IMO it's on Khan for fighting the way he did, going out there reckless trying too hard to deliver on the KO he promised. On the other hand I still can't figure out how his trainer hasn't tried to correct him lunging in like he does with his chin over his lead foot. Dude has just been asking to get knocked out for the longest, and his footwork is just horrible. This is stuff even novice people seem to notice. For example: I was telling the wife about the fights on Sunday afternoon and she said she wanted to watch the Khan fight, so I put it on. During the fight even she was saying "Why does Khan just leap in like that? It reminds me of a street fight". How is Freddie Roach not seeing something like this? Khan's talent has always been his exceptional speed, but anybody in the gym will tell you that timing will beat speed and that's exactly what Garcia capitalized on.