View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 10:02 PM
KnockUTheFukOut
biased dickrider

Rep Power: 14 KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,169,373.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

I seen a video on youtube I think it was one of Elie Sechback video in which Robert Garcia talked about how fans are so quick to blame the Trainers

I don't really blame Freddie Roach for Danny Garcia knocking Khan Out...does Freddie Roach really have to tell Khan to get out of the way of Punches and to Protect Himself and Keep His Hands Up when the spend MONTHS Training to fight that way and training to keep you hands up

a lot of it is on KHAN...BUT I do feel that Roach works better with Certain fighters like...BRAWLERS! but working with athletic Boxers is not his strength, if guys are willing to pay Freddie Roach good money to come and train him he is not going to turn it down that is for sure