View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:56 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 305,888,281,559.69
Total Points: 515,888,511,919.65
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sttag View Post
Roach is getting a lot of **** for something that was out of his control. Khan got into the exchanges blindly and Khan lost the fight. In fact, Khan looked exceptional when he didn't go retard by trying to rush Garcia without giving merit to his capabilities. This is all on Khan.
We dont know the exact game plan. Roach can say anything after the fact. You could also argue that Khan looked exceptional at times because he has exceptional talent. It doesnt necessarily have to do with Roach. Khan still does alot of amaturish stuff that a good trainer shouldve had a hold on by now.

Again, this isnt to bash Roach. I started of by saying that people are ripping Roach too much and he's clearly an elite trainer but IDK if he can continue to cut it at this level with multiple guys. I just dont see the same guy that I saw 4 years ago