View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 05:45 PM
techliam
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 9 techliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,788,303,865,756.85
Total Points: 3,799,403,932,402.61
Consistently good poster. - ddangerous cheers m8 - hougigo knows his stuff - jas great poster - jas 

Haye no.1 for me. If its a P4P list, Haye moved up a division and knocked out guys much heavier than him (37lb for Chisora I believe) not to mention he's considered P4P one of the heaviest, if not the heaviest puncher in boxing today.

Froch definitely no.2. I don't agree with the country mile though. Froch was outclassed by the best in his division, Haye wasn't as both him and Wlad were terrible that night. Whilst 3-time world champion, he has never been THE man of his division, unlike Haye.

As for the rest, i'm not sure. Khan is definitely no.5 or lower. I'd never space out Price and Fury as far as you have though, them two should definitely be closer together, they are effectively at the same point in their careers.

Good list though