View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Isaac Hunt
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Isaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,039,357.80

Chav, That is the truth. I often wonder how much money he will end up with personally. I would not be at all surprised if the bulk of the money ends up with his father and he gets ripped off. He has too many Khlingons to finance and they have an unhealthy dependancy on keeping his media circus going. It is one of the reasons I don't see him changing coaches or policy. He is not like an independant fighter who pick up his kit bag and move to a different gym. He has all those hangers on round him and a myth to keep on cultivating. He is on a big dipper ride and can't get off. So the spin and cherry picking is set to continue and I don't see him fixing his faults and he is destined to get KOd again when he fights top guys again.