View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 01:21 PM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,998,211,598,659,629.50
Total Points: 2,998,211,598,668,374.00
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS Jesus dude,good to see around! - HughJass 
god bless you homie, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
Chav, These poor Khan fans are looking for the wonder excuse again. We have been told by Khan fans to wipe the Peterson fight from the memory banks because he was on PEDs. You see with these delusional idiots the fight never happened. They are pathetic. The truth is Khan is a good fighter with exceptional hand speed a poor defence,no infighting skills,low boxing IQ and a media creation. In boxing terms he is not a real superstar. That title goes to Ward IMO but he does not get the covrage but he is the real deal.
Khan is a media creation that does not have the package to back up the pedistal he and his promotional outfit have put him on. But Khan fans don't want to see the truth.
I agree. I tried finding a post I stuck up back in early 2010 when I said Khan was part sportsman, part media creation and that we would see him knocked all over the canvas many more times before the end of his career.
He has an ethnic and religious angle that is used to gain a ton of fans and us Brits are crazy sports fans anyway, so he has cleared up with the help of the media. He is as game as he is stupid, so he will come again, I just hope he learns this time as he is a talented kid who just grew a bit too quickly for his boots/chin.

Until the money stops coming in from Khan fans, then the show will continue as long as he and his family want it to continue.