View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Wild Apache
Bushbaby the Novelist

Bank: 12,931,516,647,148.54
Total Points: 13,842,338,176,085.06
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Phontain View Post
I think im in the small minority that thought Garcia was gonna win (although admittedly i didnt when the fight was first announced) due to what i call the "khan syndrome" symptoms are as follows:

1. Roach comes out talking about a easy fight, easy k.o
2. khan starts talking about making examples of ______ (insert boxer here)
3. Khan starts talking about beating mayweather and seemingly forgets its not mayweather he's fighting.

He really needs to stop doing that and just stay focused. I think im also one of the few "floyd fans" who never liked the thought of a khan/floyd fight (unless khan proved himself worthy) I would have liked for khan to come up to ww and fight bradley first instead of following in bradleys footsteps.

As for Mayweather the ts logic sounds pretty good until u ask who is Mayweather supposed to fight (not under TP roster) then you hear crickets. Floyd has went to ww and fought all over from 140 -154 but oh lets forget the bigger fighters at 154. I think people are forgetting the fact that mayweather is relatively small and is in his 4th/5th weight class. Arum dont want the pac fight, floyd cant get a top rank fighter to fight soooooooo who should he fight. This is a really good question now considering the khan hype train just got derailed.
The bold is a lie. I already said countless times that he could fight Alexander, if & when he beats Bailey. He is a golden boy fighter, is he not?? He's also far more proven than ginger.