View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 01:30 PM
B Phontain
Contender

Rep Power: 3 B Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,445,826,788.12
Total Points: 117,449,348,761.50

I think im in the small minority that thought Garcia was gonna win (although admittedly i didnt when the fight was first announced) due to what i call the "khan syndrome" symptoms are as follows:

1. Roach comes out talking about a easy fight, easy k.o
2. khan starts talking about making examples of ______ (insert boxer here)
3. Khan starts talking about beating mayweather and seemingly forgets its not mayweather he's fighting.

He really needs to stop doing that and just stay focused. I think im also one of the few "floyd fans" who never liked the thought of a khan/floyd fight (unless khan proved himself worthy) I would have liked for khan to come up to ww and fight bradley first instead of following in bradleys footsteps.

As for Mayweather the ts logic sounds pretty good until u ask who is Mayweather supposed to fight (not under TP roster) then you hear crickets. Floyd has went to ww and fought all over from 140 -154 but oh lets forget the bigger fighters at 154. I think people are forgetting the fact that mayweather is relatively small and is in his 4th/5th weight class. Arum dont want the pac fight, floyd cant get a top rank fighter to fight soooooooo who should he fight. This is a really good question now considering the khan hype train just got derailed.