View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 12:55 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 21 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,213,149.84
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

No Question he is one of the biggest HYPE JOBS I have ever seen in boxing...only thing that ever impressed me about Khan was his SPEED...other then that...NOTHING!

A guy getting thrown in the Mix as a potential candidate to fight Mayweather...AND FOR WHAT...he hasn't done any thing in the sport of boxing, he is just the guy that Spars with Pacquiao and is trained by Freddie Roach, that is his Claim to Fame...