View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 12:43 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,062,453,273,320.85
Total Points: 23,062,553,578,636.91
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
Garcia was being very wild and sloppy. Yet Khan couldn't even take advantage of it. It was truly an embarrassing performance.

Props to Garcia but he's not that good either, he just beat the sh*t out of an overrated fighter. I agree with you.
Garcia is average at everything, I don't know who he reminds me of but it's just average but I'd rather be average than be great at one thing(speed), like Khan. Khan, I don't know it's like he lacks so much ring iq. Whether it's footwork, timing the punches, or knowing when to bounce out the kid has and will never learn to be a boxer. He's lucky Maidana is just a walking statue or he would of been knocked out by him too.