View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 11:36 AM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 23 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 115,246,936,729.43
Total Points: 126,247,114,890.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreckoning View Post
I don't get the "deserved" thing. Floyd had no problem fighting a half-dead Sharmba Mitchell or a beat up Zab Judah.

The issue that some Floyd fans hold dear for some reason is money, and it's really a shame Khan lost, because Khan would have been the second biggest money fight out there for Floyd had he won.

Khan-Floyd, revenue all over the place, UK, USA, plenty of ppv's to split.
Fight would have been massive.

Of course Floyd would win but that's not even the focus.

I mean money has been his focus. I don't get where this deserving stuff comes from. Maybe from us as fans, but not for the people getting paid.

Khan losing sucks for Floyd too if he can't get Packy.
Yes, Khan would have brought in the bucks .... and that is what made sense from their stand point ....

but Khan had yet to face a WW. So many questions with that being said:
- Can Khan withstand a WW punch?
- Can Khan adjust in time (ie. fight Floyd next) with the additional weight?
- Can Khan perform well at WW against the bigger WW?

but as the rumor became close to being a fact, the last couple of days, more of Floyd fans were shooting out excuses such as " ..... but Khan is bigger than Floyd."