View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:22 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,980,863,905.44
Total Points: 403,981,062,782.11
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Donaire is going to drain the juice out of that Narvaez comparison. HBO would love a Rigo fight. I wont rip Donaire like others do though. The sport is still a business and I dont think you have to fight everyone right away as long as you do get to them in the not so distant future.

However, this is just another case of a guy who people tried to play like is so different than other stars who take certain routes but the truth is that 99.9% of them do when they reach a certain level.

Just like Margarito wanting no part of the Williams rematch after he beat Cotto yet everyone was calling him the most feared man in boxing. Its all the same. They all want the big fights when they dont make much money but when they get the power then they will pick & choose who & when they fight