View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 10:31 AM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 23 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,328,813,341.63
Total Points: 6,929,743,884.19
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 
Default So Chavez can't get a fake rooster and urine to beat the test

I was just watching Entourage and I know it's the movies but since I have no experience taking a pee test that's what I am basing my argument on. So Vince pretty much used a fake penis and somebody else's urine to beat the test. Yet Chavez doesn't even give fake samples, but could he do it though if he is forced to give an urine sample? Has it been done it the past? It seem much easier to do than to go around a blood test. Also, Pacman has an entourage of about 50 guys around him, do they go to the washroom with him?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<