View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 11:49 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 23 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,881,751,770.78
Total Points: 5,482,662,752.97
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

Now here is the real kicker, in my mid 20ies I used to work for a cell phone company for a couple of years almost and used to give advice to people how to fix their blackberries and other phones. In all honestly I was good at it, cause we had manuals in front of us. I just hated phones. Still do! It's just ironic!

I saw a guy though, young guy at a place in Richmondhill here in Toronto. It's known as a cougar bar with a live band and everything. I'll give you the name of the place too, it's called Bricks. Anyway this guy, young guy 28-30 was dancing with this amazing older chick. Around 40ish but business professional and elegant beyond imagination. They stopped dancing he went to the bar, grabbed a napkin and a pen from the bar tender and she wrote him her number right in front of us. We were like this guy is the MAN. He didn't look like much but I guess he could trigger her emotionally. I am not saying he didn't have phone. I don't believe it. I think he did that just to make a boss move and that he did. Impressed all of us.