View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 11:40 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 22 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,941,882,718.72
Total Points: 4,542,772,399.20
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

Now when I got my first phone, I was able to make a call out to one of my friends to tell him I got a phone, yay, yay! So I was able to make a phone call out but I haven't yet been able to receive a call. So the phone starts ringing in the bus and really loud, I couldn't adjust it. I think I still have this phone somewhere in the house. And I trey to pick it up, I flip it open and I can't answer it, it keeps ringing, I don't have no voicemail either so it keeps ringing, I close it and it stops. My buddy is an idiot though and took it personally as if I was hanging up on him on purpose. So he kept ringing and the same thing happened. He called yet again, everybody in the bus is looking at me wondering what the ****. My friend calls me a third time and I am embarrassed to pull out my phone I just let it rang and got off on the next bus stop sweating from embarrassment.