View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 11:31 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 21 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,413,900,994.45
Total Points: 3,014,740,837.03
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

So again same age, 22 or 23 and I didn't have a phone. I go to a club in a really nice city, Varna is the name of the city. I get drunk, I had like 3 big beers. Beers in Eastern Europe are 750 and have like 6% at least. We hang out, talking and watching the girls and we see a couple of girls dancing on these little elevated podiums, I think they had in mind strip polls but they a little too long and wide - like a cow can be milked there. So there we have these 2 young thangs dancing and getting the attention of the crowd and I say I'll go dance with them. So I hop on the little podium and get in b/w them dancing, rubbing, grinding. They are excited and so am I. I think it was the fact that I appeared ballsy or smth, I was drunk, anyway whatever the reason. One of the girl says smth that we should exchange numbers. I say I don't have a number. So I ask one of my friend to come over, he comes and I lean and ask him to give me his cell phone so I can get the girl's number. He gives me the cell and I am on the podium in front of everybody but I can't enter the digits cause I don't know how. Eventually he climbs up and gets the number himself cause I was inadequate but we were all drunk and I did not care how I was judged and if at all.